1. BASIC PROVISIONS
1.1. Wandy Hookah s.r.o. is the controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR"). IČ 07325070 with registered office at Senovážné náměstí 978/23, Prague, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 299182 (hereinafter: "administrator").
1.2. The administrator's contact details are:
address: Kolbenova 905/5b
phone: +420 775 682 608
1.3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
1.4. The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
2.1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order:
- name and surname
- postal address
2.2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- fulfilment of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- fulfilment of the administrator's legal obligation pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.</ span>
3.2. The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,< /li>
- fulfilment of legal obligations towards the state,
- sending commercial messages and doing other marketing activities.
3.3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
4.1. The administrator stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). < /span>
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 10 years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.</ li>
4.2. After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator will delete the personal data.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (ADMINISTRATOR SUBCONTRACTORS)
5.1. Recipients of personal data are
- participating in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract,
- other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
5.2. The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers.
6. PROCESSORS OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. The processing of personal data is carried out by the administrator, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
- Mailchimp service provider
- Google Analytics service provider
- Sklik.cz service provider
- Google Ads service provider
- Global Payments service provider
7. YOUR RIGHTS
7.1. Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you
- right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- right to rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR and
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail address of the administrator specified in Article III of these terms and conditions.
7.2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, or to go to court.
8. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY TERMS
8.1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
8.2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in documentary form, in particular by time encryption of the database.
8.3. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
9.1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
9.2. You agree to these terms and conditions by checking your consent via the online form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
9.3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these terms to your e-mail address, which you provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 10/19/2022.